Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Back at work

It's been too long since my last post, but my baby girl was born healthy. Now I can work between the feeds and diapers.

I have saved some money and also purchased some equipment. I don't have an accurate count yet but I will get to it this week. So far I have purchased two Xbox consoles and a Wii, with some extra controllers and some used games. I got them from Craigslist.

 I am starting to have some doubts about it, the consoles work great but the games are a little expensive. How am I going to advertise my business? Will I provide the games or the customer? How many games do I need ? That's going to be a money pit.

One other thing: I suck at playing games. I hate the controllers, although I can hold my own on a PC - mouse in hand, but can't even strafe right if you beat me. Had a hard time using the Xbox. Can't imagine how the Wii works. Boy I'm getting old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment