Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hard at work... literally...

I know I haven't posted in about 5 weeks now but I put my back to work and got some overtime at work and working sparsely wherever the chance came: yard-work, moving, bees (never done that before and yes I did get stung quite a lot), running errands and worked on some cars changing oil and brake pads. I did everything by the book and Mr. Dave Ramsey would be proud of me for doing all this with an 18 month old son and a pregnant wife - that was the hardest part of all.

Honestly, it doesn't pay too much. All in all in these 5 or 6 weeks I made about 400 dollars with the overtime ( I make 25k per year) and the side jobs. I am pretty disappointed right now. In this pace I will have to do this for about 3 or 4 years to save the money I need for my startup. This sucks! My son cries when I hug him, my wife is mad when I come home late at home... it sucks the family life out of me.

I think I need a change, something needs to happen because I don't see happy ending to my venture as of right now. I don't know what to do. Any ideas? Anyone?    lol.. crickets....

No comments:

Post a Comment